Attention all busy moms! I want to tell you about something that will change the way you manage your household and will turn it into a smooth running, stress-free home—which, of course, means a happy mom!
Created by Susan Heid at The Confident Mom (whose blog has been so inspirational and helpful to me this year), the 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner will make completing your daily and weekly household chores a snap! This planner helps keep you on task and productive by utilizing those “in between” moments to complete your household tasks so they don’t build up to become large and overwhelming. Most of the items can easily be completed in 3 to 30 minutes, and you can select appropriate items to delegate to family members. (Hey, no one said YOU had
to do it all!) And nothing feels better than being able to check off those items as DONE!
Here’s a sample of the types of tasks you will find in this planner:
- Plan/cook dinner
- Water indoor plants
- Vacuum under furniture
- Clean/wipe out silverware drawer
- Clean bathroom sinks/shine mirrors
- Wash car
- Pay bills due
- Pamper yourself
- Replace smoke detector batteries
- Quiet time (Gen 4-6; Matt 2) (Note: A version without the Bible study is also available.)
You can personalize the planner by adding special weekly tasks or notes to remember. A fun or inspirational quote is featured each week to remind you about the joys, and sometimes humor, of family and motherhood. There’s even a chart to help you keep track of your daily water intake.
In addition, a Weekly Household Planner Supplement is available to further increase organization in your household. The supplement includes these helpful tools:
- Master Family Planner to keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner so you’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet to keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases.
- Babysitter Information Form so your sitter has all the important info he or she needs.
- Quick Contacts to keep important contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form to keep medical and insurance info easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids so you can record websites/apps your kids are interested in.
- Website/App List for Me so you can record websites/apps you want to visit or buy.
- Account Keeper Sheet to keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords.
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
To learn more about Susan’s popular and affordable 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner and the new Weekly Household Planner Supplement, follow this link. Every mom deserves the feeling of accomplishment and results that will be seen using this planner!